Monday, June 8, 2009

Well, it's June now. Thanks to IRL Bling aquirement (birthday money) I'm paid up till November, which means I can continue to try and make Gold for my bike in the AH. Unfortunately, the Glyphs and Gems market seems to be down. Which is horrendous for me, since that's how I make my money right now. I think I might have to resort to simple herbalism and ore sales if this keeps up.

Anyway, this week's goal is to get my Cow up to level 68 for Northrend fun. I want the leather there because there is good things to be said about the leatherworking there. Seriously good things. As in, parts sell on the AH wonderfully, and several things you can skin come with leather needed for things like THE BIKE. So, here I sit, grinding and questing away to level 68. Audiobook time.

Today's Audiobook is All-Of-A-Kind Family. Very interesting, amusing book, even if it's a juvenile fiction book.

ATM I'm Lv. 66, and have 152969/527000 to go. Long way off, sure, but, I think I can do it if I keep going. It's not that hard to get out of Outland, and by goodness I want to do that soon because the place is boring.

Anyway, the following Add-ons have updated recently:
Lil' Sparky's Workshop
Ackis Recipe List
Fishing Buddy

Still looking for good add-ons to use but for now that's what's updated since my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment