Monday, June 15, 2009

Confidence isn't Really Everything

So, as a side note to everything, even though Saturdays are my heaviest days of sales on the AH... They are also my desiganted day of Do Not Log On To Computer. This was a little rule set by me months ago that I've finally hunkered down on: I will take one day off from the week to spend off the computer, reading, sitting outside in the sunlight, or talking to the house people for conversational stuff, so I will not become just some abnormal little freak glued to a computer.

Anyway, this recent week, I bought a pet for Shannae. Vanity pet. Because between it and the Battle-Bot, I'm only one pet away from my eventual goal of getting the Fawn's Salt Lick. Was this a stupid thing to do when I'm saving up for that Bike? I suppose so. But every once in a while I get a little closer to a goal I've been working on like mad, and I get impatient, you know? And that Little Deer pet is one of them. So maybe I made a newbie mistake, but that's okay. I'll work on bouncing back.

Anyway, some useful links for today involve the following:

21 tips in 21 days - JMTC is making a bunch of posts that give tips for making gold. Some of them I'm trying myself.
Bank Alt Math - Speaking of JMTC here's another one from them about the proper care and feeding of a bank alt.
Ding 80's Levelling Guide - Completely free guide to levelling to 80 in a week or less. For those of you in need of help.

No other updates so far with earning money. For a test of something new, I've set all my auctions to cut price by 30.5%. If they sell, I'll keep doing it. Because frankly, all this stuff only takes me a few hours to make and crank out and I can keep my stock of things to sell going nigh infinitely, you know? I'll try it for a week, and then try something else.

Current Gold: 325A | 71H
Current Auctions: 346A | NAH
Current goal: Get Maggyn to Lv. 68

No comments:

Post a Comment