Thursday, August 19, 2010

I hate the Wetlands

I hate that damn Crocolisk.

Yes, that one. The one in the middle of the Wetlands, that lurks by the bridge just before Menethil Bay, that always comes lurching out like a bat out of hell water at every low level person who comes by and attacks them dead, following them for three minutes down the road either till they die or run out of range.

Anyone who was has played the game since Vanilla knows that one. It was a prominent problem for anyone trying to get to Ironforge before level 30 on their Night Elf character; and then later in Burning Crusade, their Dranaei. Only until Wrath did an easier way to Stormwind come up, giving us all an easy way to get to Ironforge.

But you still have to pass the thing if you want to get to menethil from Dun Morough. And there's a quest in Dun Morogh that sends you to the Wetlands at Lv. 15 to stop Dark Irons from blowing up the dam. And you still run by that damn Crocolisk.

I'm sure you're all wondering what brought this about. Well, lately, I have been working on leveling a Dwarf Paladin in the effort of doing things on alts I won't get to do much longer, like run old world dungeons solo, stuff like that. I started Arraven on the 26th of July, and she's currently level 31 now. Not much leveling done, I know, but I'm not a power-leveler. I'm someone who plays the quests and enjoys the stories they bring, you know?

Plus I keep getting distracted by trying to gain gold to supply myself when I get Cata and start new alts like, say.. a worgen. AWOOOOO! Ahahaha. Anyway, some updates.

Gatherer and Auctioneer both updated recently.
Several Cataclysm updates are being made and stuff.

I think really, I'm going to stop blogging some still we get Cata and figure out the hell storm of what's going to change and what isn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment